Education on Medical Marijuana
Medical Marijuana is commonly divided into three categories: Sativas, Indicas and hybrids of the two.
SATIVAS ARE COMMONLY USED DURING THE DAYTIME.
MEDICAL BENEFITS OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA SATIVAS:
- Increase sense of well-being, focus, creativity
- Reducing depression, elevating mood
- Reducing pain
- Relieve headaches/migraine/nausea
- increased appetite
INDICAS ARE PRIMARILY USED IN THE EVENING/NIGHTTIME.
MEDICAL BENEFITS OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA INDICAS:
- Providing relaxation and reducing stress
- Relaxes muscles/spasms
- Reduces pain/inflammation
- Improves sleep
- Reduces anxiety
- Reduces nausea
- Reduces intraoclur pressure
Hybrids are crosses between the two other types. There are over 200 hybrids each with unique names such as Blue Dream, Chemdawg or 9 lb Hammer. Some hybrids have more of the Sativa effects and others more the Indica effects, while some are a balance of the two.