Meet Dr. Bassetti.
My name is Dennis Bassetti. I was born and raised in central California and have practiced medicine in Florida since 1985. The majority of those years I have focused on pulmonary and critical care medicine. However, I am currently board certified in 5 areas: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Critical Care Medicine, Hospice/Palliative Care, and Sleep Medicine. In 2018 I also became a licensed medical marijuana prescriber in the State of Florida. Marijuana, also called cannabis, is a substance that has shown to have innumerable medical benefits and I’ve seen many patients over the years achieve an improved quality of life.
Certifications & Licensure
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Diseases
- Critical Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Hospice/Palliative Care Medicine
- Currently recertified by the National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification
- NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Health Care, 2013
- AdventHealth Sebring
- Highlands Regional Medical Center